5 Year Guarantee
All our work comes with our 5 Year Warranty
For the first 24 hours after resurfacing:
- Do not open the door or window in the bathroom.
- Do not touch the surface. The surface needs a minimum of 24 hours at 25 degrees to cure.
- Do not allow water to drip on the surface at all.
After 24 hours:
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or scourer pads.
- You can use cream cleaners or detergents with microfibre cloths or sponges.
- Do not use strong dyes or inks near the surface.
- Do not use solvents or bleaches.
- Clean regularly.
Note: Keep in mind ultraviolet rays can yellow the surface so direct sunlight will speed up that process.